Disruptions

8.00 AM - I did not sleep well. So as the saying goes got up on the “wrong side of the bed”. So got out late to work traffic was impossible! Another car cut across in traffic and almost hit mine. 

And the routine was disrupted. And that impacted the emotional well being much of the morning hours. Unnecessary disruption impacting my well being….

4.00 pm. “I am a cop. I along with my wife and children were caught by 20 men. They took us to a small room and beat me and my wife up. Wife and children managed to escape. I continued to receive beating. Our house was burnt. Somehow I managed to escape. We have lost everything. Our lives have been disrupted totally.”


“Any loud sounds I get up and get palpitations. I don’t sleep at night. I have lost everything I owned”. 


Many more such stories….


My morning disruption pales as I listen to these stories…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting and Wasting

Community our nation needs...

Weary of doing good