Empty tanks and tyres

The car was not really smooth to drive, and I knew something was amiss. I glanced at the fuel gauge, which was hovering in the 'E' region, indicating low fuel. I thought this might be the reason, but there had to be something more. Even at the 'E' region, the car still had about 4-5 litres of fuel. This alone could not explain the issue. Additionally, there was an occasional red light indicator whine that would come up transiently.

After filling up the petrol, I asked them to check the air as well. It turned out that the front tires had too little air, which probably contributed to the problem. However, I was not fully satisfied. The car was due for a service, so I sent it in. After the service, the car came back as smooth as before. The service engineer mentioned something about an alignment that needed to be done and some short circuits in the electrical system. It didn't make much sense to me, but those issues had been taken care of.


These things can prevent a smooth ride, just like in life. Running on near-empty inner tanks in my inner life and compromising my external engagement by not paying attention to knowledge and skills. Regularly checking my circuits and connections to ensure they align my perspectives well is also crucial.

 

May be I am due for a service….

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting and Wasting

Community our nation needs...

Weary of doing good